Sunday, April 24, 2005

New Info

I am going to have to figure out how to do page breaks.
Renee is not going to be able to come with me to Thailand. She has a family emergency, and can't be gone for that long. I am sad, disappointed, but it isn't going to change what I am planning on doing, other than dates.
As it stands now, I will still be planning one week with United Planet in Ranong, only a week earlier than anticipated. It will work out perfectly. I fly into Bangkok on July 1. I will fly to Ranong on July 2, adjust to the climate for two nights, and go to the village on July 4 for one week. Once finished, I will head either to Ko Phi Phi or Khao Lak to volunteer at one of those sites. Who knows- things change so rapidly- maybe I will end up somewhere else. Whatever the need is- I'll go with open eyes, ready to work. At this point, I can't make that decision. There is so much research to do. Off to bed.

No comments: